Friday, January 29, 2010

yay, caffeine!

And this is why I am able to stay up and watch Star Wars (a Christmas gift to John was to watch all six... thankfully, we have netflix, so at least they are spread out with days inbetween) with my husband and try to form my thoughts into some sort of coherent manner while catching up with family and friends through internet chatting.

Thank you, John, for my Christmas gift card that is still giving ;) although, I may need more starbucks as incentive to stay awake!

What's your favorite coffee drink? I stick to the grande caramel latte. I'm too chicken to try anything else!

3 comments:

  1. I love starbucks! I love the caramel frappacino, caramel machioto over ice and hot. THose are my fave for now! Thinking of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! You must try the white chocolate mocha!!! It will change your life and you'll never go back!!! :) On a serious note...definitely still praying for you guys! Sorry I haven't said hi in a while. Hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to work at Starbucks back in the day, so I have tasted almost every drink they have to offer. I must agree that the white chocolate mocha is by far the best hot drink they have available. There caramel apple cider comes in a close second. :)

    ReplyDelete