Wednesday, January 27, 2010

untitled

Grandma Hubble: dazed. numb. desensitized to death. comforted by her salvation through our Savior. hurting for family who knew her better than i did. funeral monday. speechless.

Malachi: thankful for stability. preparing for surgery. excited for family to meet him. ready to bring him home and officially feel like a family of four.

Grandma's passing must be affecting me more than I had originally thought. Multiple people in the NICU who have seen me day in and day out have asked (not knowing what was going on at home) if I was doing okay. They could tell something is off. I know Grandma is now pain free and rejoicing in our Savior with her husband. I am thankful for a God who loves us enough to provide a way for our sins to be forgiven and the ability to spend eternity with Him. Not only that, but for those who trust in Him with their lives, He gives the grace for today. Thank You, Lord, for Your grace--without which I would be a miserable soul, unwilling to get up each morning and face the day.

1 comment:

  1. So sorry to hear about your Grandma. I know things must be hard. But on the bright side I am so glad to hear that Malachi is getting better with everyday!

    ReplyDelete