Tuesday, February 23, 2010

New Stress Reaction

This...


and this...

are my new best friends thanks to this...
I'd show you the crazy spots on my abdomen, but Malachi completely stretched my belly and no one wants to see that ;)

It's hard to really tell from these pictures, but let me assure you, as the day went on they got worse... hives, hives, and more hives. I've got to find a way to relax! I received some b-day $$ in the mail today, so we went out for a date while my mom is still in town (free babysitting! not that that is usually a problem with Miss Emma). It didn't have the anti-hive effects I was hoping for, but at least I had some nice time with John. Unfortunately, they seem to have a snowball-type effect and once they appear, it's horrible. Itch and scratch and the worse they get. I've never had this type of physical reaction to stress before. Super red cheeks and now hives. I hope that's the worst of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment