Sunday, February 28, 2010

a good day

Quick shot of the cutest girl ever on our way out the door to church this morning.

She had to pack and bring her own purse...
Loving on her daddy...
I love this picture. Emma has an embarrassed "OOOHHH! Cute boy!" look.. Tyson is like 'Who me? I'm not doing anything!'

Thanks Papa for treating us to lunch today. Without hesitation Emma said "CHINESE FOOD!"
I like spending time as a family. It's much better than being home without Chi or at the hospital without Emerson. And either place is much better with John as opposed to without him. I was super proud of him today with how calm and collected he was doing his one-person trach change (the emergency trach change)!! He was great! I think he's actually better at the whole nursing thing that I am. I just want to be a mommy, not his mommy AND nurse. But, alas, I will do what I have to do in order to bring that baby home.
Yesterday marked FOUR MONTHS for this little man. What a fighter! What visible evidence of God's mighty hand of protection!! Today is four months at Riley Hospital. Hopefully we will have him home before his five-month b-day!

4 comments:

  1. What great pics of both of them! Praise to GOD and PRAYERS for Chi's strength.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't little girls the most intriging characters?!?! Mine is always loading up a purse to take when we go out. I ownder sometimes if she isn't mimicing me and my huge bags of tricks....lol. So nice to be able to see pictures of both kids together.

    You are doing so well and Chi looks great! Praying for all to be calm and smooth so he can be home with his family soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think its awesome your able to have the kiddos spending time togeather. Thats so great! Chi looks so content sleeping! Your on the home stretch and it you'll be there before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Tyson. Just keep your Sharbaugh germs away from my nephew! ;) That's just what I need in my life- a family connection to the Sharbaughs. LOL

    -Liz Daily
    (Diana's sis-in-law and good friend of Bri and Evan)

    I pray for your family often and am glad to hear the impending home arrival is hopefully coming soon!

    ReplyDelete