Tuesday, February 23, 2010

a better day

I love, love, love baby legs!
(especially when they are decked out in Iowa gear)

Bath time! He even got to be in a "tub".
Still not quite sure what's going on...
Mommy, what are you letting this lady do to me!?!?

So, John and I pretty much have all of our nursing check-offs taken care of (except for the emergency one-person trach change) which means we will soon be moving on to vent training and vent check-offs and that class is scheduled for next Tuesday! Things are just moving right along, it's amazing. We met with three different nursing agencies. Praying that we will be blessed to get the right nurses from the get go. Unfortunately, that is not usually the case. A girl can dream... (ha! I definitely never thought I would be dreaming for the perfect nursing fit for my baby... oh Malachi, how life as we know it will never be the same!)

2 comments:

  1. Ah, he's so cute! Love your stylin' new hair, too, Marissa! Praying you will find a wonderful nurse that will love Malachi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute and he looks so happy!! I hope and pray everything continues to go well.
    Hugs,
    Crystal and Eva

    ReplyDelete