Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Surviving.

As I write this, I am sitting on the sofa watching a movie with Emerson snuggled on my lap with Malachi in his seat on the floor only feet away. I LOVE IT! It took me forever to fall asleep last night, probably zonking out close to midnight. And John woke me up at about 4:45 for "shift change". He did great through the night and all that, so that's great! But I'm ready for a nap! Even though he doesn't seem to require TOO much messing with throughout the night, I know I will be thrilled when night nursing gets here at 11:00 PM so we can get some sleep! We will get into some sort of routine... eventually. Someone is stirring. Will probably need some suctioning... Good times.

1 comment:

  1. I have been following your story for awhile now. I wanted to tell your family Congrats on bringing your sweet little boy home!


    Kim
    mommy to Christopher (CHaRgE syndrome)

    ReplyDelete