Wednesday, March 10, 2010

an off day

Malachi seems to be doing better from a heart standpoint. He is still requiring more oxygen and sleeping quite a bit (more than usual, I think). I just don't even know what questions to be asking. Knowing that home is on the horizon, I'm currently in the state of mind that something is going to happen to cause his homecoming to be delayed. I'm tired of going to the hospital every day, especially when he's sicker than normal. I'm tired of not being a family of four yet. I feel like even when I accomplish things on my "to do" list that I'm not very productive. I'm flat out tired. Just a down moment.


On a separate note, I wanted to clarify that his "schedule" the other day was specifically his hospital schedule. I'll update again when we get home and into some sort of usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment