Sunday, March 28, 2010

Still on for Tuesday

John and his mom were the only ones to go visit Mr. Malachi today. I am sick, and did not want to compromise our little man. Tuesday is still the plan for him to come home. Guess I'll be disinfecting the apartment as well as I can before he is discharged and wearing a facemask until I get better--among the other things remaining on my to-do list. His heart was doing some funny business while John and Teri were at the hospital today, but cardiology was contacted, a 12-lead EKG was performed, and it was ruled out as sinus tachycardia--not SVT. He's still stable enough to come home.

I have not handled transitions very well when it comes to Malachi. Please pray for us as we transition to home, transition to have home nursing care (aka strangers in our house for multiple hours a day), transition to ordering supplies and transitioning to being full-time nurses as well as John working a normal day and on top of my regular wife and mother duties.

My thoughts feel very disjointed. I'm sick and distracted. Please continue to pray for us. We need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment