Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Meals



Many people have asked for tangible things that they can do to help us out during this time. Up until now, prayer really has been our only major request. Now that we are transitioning to home, one huge help would be that of providing meals.

By using TakeThemAMeal.com, I have been able to create an online meal schedule/sign-up. This will allow us to organize meals three times a week and not have to worry about multiple people bringing meals on the same day. There is also the ability to write a brief description of what you are bringing so as to avoid a week of the same food.

If you would like to sign up for a meal time, you can access the meal schedule by clicking here or by visiting TakeThemAMeal.com and locating the schedule by last name (Sharbaugh) and password (1027).

If you have any questions, please let me know!

Also, the default length for a meal calendar is 2 months. If we are still receiving interest regarding help in this area, just let me know and I will extend the calendar!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Marissa, I just wanted to see if I could post your site to O's? There are many people out there that would love to provide a meal for you and your sweet family. I know we will! Just let me know if it is ok to link your site from O's caring bridge.
    Blessings,
    Kelly Carr

    ReplyDelete