Tuesday, March 30, 2010

An Amazingly Wonderful Day

We made it home!! All four of us. Under one roof--the same roof. Together. A family. Perfect wonderfulness. I'm super tired, so here's the quick rundown, in pictures--they're the best part anyway. *WINK*

A happy mama... dressing baby for the ride home!

On the way home...Calm and collected the whole way...



What? A smirk when we came through the front door!!

John getting him all set up at home...
Missing: Pictures of us meeting with home nursing and respiratory therapy and nurse training.


Chi quickly became Emma's work of art... typical big sister [torture] play.

sweetly sleeping in [the dining room] HIS OWN ROOM!!
God is so, so, so, so, so, so, SO good!



12 comments:

  1. Welcome Home, Malachi! We're so happy for your family! Praying for you all as you transition!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Welcome home, Malachi! I love that smirk on his face. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome!!! Welcome home Malachi!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read your blog since a while. I am so happy for you and your family. This is awesome. All the best for the next days. You are in my prayer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Happy day! I am sure last night was a roller coaster ride! Thrilled for you guys! It IS a true miracle! There are no words for your excitement, I am sure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. BEYOND thrilled for you! I know that feeling so well...there is nothing like it. So, so happy for you.
    I've been quiet but reading. ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!! Woohoo!!! So happy for your family.
    Love and prayers,
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  8. Came over from the link Victoria posted on her blog! Just wanted to say how happy I am that you got to bring your little guy home!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so happy for you guys that you can all be home together! So exciting! Praying the transition goes smoothly.

    ReplyDelete
  10. YIPEE YIPEE YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
    Happy Day! We'll be celebrating our 4 year anniversary for bringing Alexis home on April 20th.
    :) YIPEE YIPEE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. THIS IS WONDERFUL NEWS!! I am so happy for all of you!!

    ReplyDelete