Wednesday, June 16, 2010

#9

Marissa, you may not remember me, but we met when you were pregnant with Emerson. Ever since *our mutual friend* first posted about Malachi, I have been praying for you and John. I cannot imagine what you are going through. Your story has affected me in what may seem like small ways, but they have had a big effect on my heart. I have fallen in and out of my relationship with the Lord, in subtle ways, not being in the word, or relying on God. But I have prayed for you and your family everyday, and through that I have gotten so much stronger and dedicated in my faith. Just thinking, and I know not grasping, the heartache you must feel brings me to tears. Your strength in dealing with this, and how you rejoiced that Malachi is with the Lord makes me want to be that strong of a woman and mother. You are truly an inspiration. I will continue to pray for you everyday, for your current pregnancy, and your family. I hope you know how much of an impact your family has made.

-new mom/early 20s-

No comments:

Post a Comment