Wednesday, June 16, 2010

#8

Like all CHARGErs do when I first stumble upon their blogs, CHI HAD A VERY BI GIMPACT ON ME and so did your family. Let me say, if I couldn’t come on for a day and check on his progress, I wouldn’t be happy. I loved reading and seeing his photos. I admit, I did get a bit overly attached to your sweetie, but then I do this with all the CHARGErs I know and love. Every time I saw a good post, I was so happy for you all.

In the CHARGE world, there are many people that touch me, but Chi was a great person. Your love and devotion to him, your care and strength, your amazing courage, and the love of the Lord made it one hundred times better. I believe in miracles—I have had a few myself. The biggest miracle I had hoped for Chi was the thymus, but I knew that if it wasn’t meant to happen it wouldn’t.

You were always in my thoughts and dreams each day and night. I always prayed for you. I always checked your facebook and blog and still do. You are an inspiration to many, many people who stumbled upon you. Good luck with your new baby. I hope you can teach the new one about Chi and teach how to love as you and Emma and John do.

-CHARGEr, Australia (24)-

No comments:

Post a Comment