Sunday, June 13, 2010

#3

My son was born at 4:12 a.m. on 10/27/09. I wept when your son passed away. My husband also felt connected to your story. I debated whether or not to tell you that for fear that it might make you wonder why God allowed this to happen to your son and not mine. I wish I knew. I know we don't have all of the answers but thankfully God is sovereign.

Your story has encouraged me in so many ways. Most importantly is not to take anything for granted and to live each day as if it were my last. I know there will be days when I am frustrated with our son, but having him in my life is worth all of it.

Malachi did not live or die in vain. I promise to raise my son to know and serve our Lord. Maybe someday in Heaven they will meet and share a chat since they have the same birthday. :)

May He grant you peace that far surpasses your understanding. I still think of you and pray for you all often when I see the bracelet my mom got for me from you.

-From a sister in Christ (Ohio)-


No comments:

Post a Comment