Wednesday, December 30, 2009

blue ribbons

So I'm not sure why this type is bolded and underlined, but I don't have the time to mess with it at the moment ;) Some of our family made these prayer reminder bracelets for us as a result of the ribbons so easily falling off. Thanks Evan and Bri! (If you do have a ribbon, it works better if you get it wet when you tie the knot. It seems to dry a little tighter). So here we are sporting our original ribbons AND the new bracelets. If you are wearing something blue around your wrist to support Baby Chi and are continually keeping us in your thoughts and prayers, please send me a pic (marissasharbaugh@gmail.com).



I just love my new camera!

Also, this picture couldn't have come at a better time. A few weeks ago I was having a really hard day in the NICU at Chi's bedside. I needed a break from all the alarms and buzzers and dingers and just the stress of it all. I went to the resource center to research a few new terms that had been thrown around in rounds concerning my child. While I was on the computer, I had my e-mail up. Five minutes before I had signed in, this was sent to me and was waiting for me in my inbox. God is GOOD!! We love you, too, Handy family! ;) Hopefully, one day, you will get to meet our super precious little gift from God!

2 comments:

  1. Have you been to www.momentswithmoriah.blogspot.com/ They use blue ribbons too and seem like a kindred spirit to your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. karen i had thought of them as i read this earlier LOL i think blue should be the colour of charge what do you think in fact the aus charge loga has blue in it look at www.chargesyndrome.org.au

    ReplyDelete