Wednesday, December 30, 2009

8:00 cardiac cath

Well, I got to the hospital this morning in just enough time for them to tell me that the module was closed due to a new admission. Sweet, no cuddle time for my baby this morning before heading to the cath lab. Thankfully I was able to be at the hospital last night after the birthday party for a couple hours. I didn't have to wait too long outside the module because within a couple minutes they had him all moved into his transport isolette and ready to go to the cath lab. I walked with him, the nurses, and the respiratory therapist down to the cath lab and said my goodbyes and three squeezes on his arm. Something little our family does: 1-I, 2-love, 3-you. I'll keep updating throughout the day.

1 comment:

  1. Love the squeezes! Praying for insight into that amazing little heart of his.

    ReplyDelete