Tuesday, February 1, 2011

01: what they do

I've decided to follow along with my sis-in-law Laura this month in "The Joy of Love" free e-course.  There is a rolling enrollment, so feel free to join along with us!  If you do decide to get in on the action, feel free to let me know in the comments or via e-mail so I can check in and see what pictures you come up with for the month!

So... Day 01: What They Do

He doesn't get to DO this as much as he would like, but John's typical "guy's night out" consists of skyping with a few friends and playing a game online. He wears the headset (thankfully), so I can hear only one end of the conversation. "Stab kill...oh i just got stabbed... can i repeat: i do not like being stabbed" and "being shot in the back--no fun" and "that's right.  don't mess with me and my knife" are not uncommon phrases during these times. 

Oh, husband, I love you.  Keep doing what you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment