Thursday, April 28, 2011

11 months

Still a rollercoaster of crazyness.  Definitely more good days than bad and the bad don't seem to last as long.  Reflecting on a year ago.  We were beginning to realize that Chi's time was quickly running out. 

Miss you, brother.  I think you and Jackson would have been great friends.  I am sad that he never got to meet you.  Your sister still talks about you lots; makes her mama happy.  Today she talked about what toys you had in your bed at the hospital and how you liked when she played with you. 


I wonder sometimes if you can see us.  I hope you like the flowers we picked out for your grave.  Never got the chance to ask you what your favorite color is.  I can't wait to see you alive and healthy.  Praying you'll be one of the first to welcome me when I enter heaven.  You'll have to tell me all about it! See you soon.


Love, Mama.

No comments:

Post a Comment