Monday, March 26, 2012

Little Man; Big Impact #17

I don' t know if I ever told you this but I remember the first day I met you and Malachi. You were sitting next to him, telling him you were sorry this was happening and that you wished you could make everything better. That always stuck with me because I could tell that you had completely bonded with your boy and were doing whatever you could to be there for him and make him more comfortable. I'm so sorry you've had to experience such heartache, it is amazing how much healing I have seen in you though and I have to agree with your friend on the little man, big impact report, you have shown me that if our worst fears come to pass there is still hope to be found.


--A fellow NICU mama we spent three months with.  So thankful for her friendship and encouragement in the trenches!

No comments:

Post a Comment