Saturday, January 15, 2011

fun with photoshop

My husband found a great deal on adobe photoshop elements for Christmas and I've been dying to try it out. At the moment (you know, with the baby/toddler/housework/renovations/church things that I'm juggling at this time) I don't have much time to really get to work on the program, so I've been cheating. Thanks, CoffeeShop!  I have a feeling my posts will be either all words or all pictures.  Today is an all picture day...

I do find it semi-funny that I added the precursor above regarding photoshop and this first picture is what they call SOOC "straight out of camera" (or something like that, I'm not going to pretend to have this stuff figured out yet)... my loves.

Trying to cultivate a healthy Iowa/Indiana relationship...

The story behind this pic can be found at Punkin' Ponderings...
seriously, can't get enough of this little man... for whatever reason, I call him my "monkey", so I thought this shirt was fitting...

Oh, and have I mentioned that he's ALL SMILES now?? Yes, yes... it just adds to the aforementioned cuteness...

And if you made it this far... you'll be happy to know that Jackson is UP to the 80-something percentile for height and weight now... Little man weighs 13lb 5oz now!!  So not only is he my monkey, he's my chunky monkey. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment