Wednesday, October 20, 2010

What In The World Is Going On? (Dr. David Jeremiah)

Dr. David Jeremiah is the senior pastor at a church in California.  This book has come as a result of a study he preached through regarding end times (eschatology) as they are described in the Bible.  Laid out in an easy-to-read format, Dr. Jeremiah spells out ten scriptural prophecies concerning this topic and how current events truly fit into these descriptions as they were told many, many years ago.

I found this book to be much more interesting than I had originally anticipated.  In fact, the book sat on my bedside table for over two months before I got around to reading it.  However, when I dug in, I found that it was actually very intriguing and made my way through it in a matter of just a few days. He made me think, and I was challenged to take a more in-depth look at how where we are as a society, as a nation, fits into the grand scheme of things. For anyone looking for a reader-friendly, lay-person knowledge of the Biblical prophecies regarding the end-times, this is the book for you.

To comply with new regulations introduced by the Federal Trade Commission, I need to mention that Booksneeze has provided mewith a complimentary copy of this book for reviewing purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment