Thursday, August 26, 2010

Thankful

The following truths I have written in a list-type format in my prayer journal so that on those days when I just ache and long to see my baby, I can dwell on these things instead of throwing a pity-party... much more profitable this way.

Thankful:
Malachi lives as a whole person in a glorified body.

Malachi is perfectly free:
-never have a selfish desire
-never utter a useless word
-never perform and unkind deed
-never think a sinful thought

Malachi is experiencing:
-no more sorrow
-no more suffering
-no more pain

Malachi is living completely:
-free of persecution
-free of division
-free of disunity
-free of hate
-free of quarrels, disagreements, and disappointments

Malachi is experiencing perfect comfort.

Malachi is experiencing perfect receiving and giving of love.

Malachi is experiencing perfect fullness of joy.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting this. I am going to send it to a friend who lost her baby girl. Praying for you today! My heart aches as you continue to miss your son. My son was also born on 10-27-09. I sent a note to you back when you were requesting them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am experiencing a perfectly written post. I love this!

    ReplyDelete