Tuesday, September 21, 2010

update in pics

I wish I could say that my absence from blog world is due to busy-ness, but I think I've just been distracted. There are so many things I wish I would have taken the time to write about and process (for my benefit), but alas I didn't and most of the "profound" thoughts that I had kicked around in my head are mostly lost.



My brother came out for a visit which made this little girl very happy...


She also loved showing Uncle Bud the animals at the zoo. He even jumped with her on the bumpy bridge (even though in doing so he spilled some of his soda on his nice light-colored shorts)...

He also helped pick out some flowers and placed them on the grave marker designated for our second daughter, Jordan, who was born at three months gestation two years ago now...


On the 29th, we celebrated John's 28th birthday...


Emma helped with the sprinkles...


Lastly, this picture really doesn't do justice to just how big my belly really is. John snapped this photo, and I find it vaguely flattering in my current state. Less than 10 weeks to go!

2 comments: