Wednesday, February 4, 2009

sitting in little places.

So, I've been horrible at sitting down and actually posting new things on this site. I need to remind myself often that it doesn't have to super profound. I just want to let people have a glimpse into our lives. So here goes...


Emerson now likes to sit in little places. I'm not sure why, but it started a week or so ago. I wish I had more pictures, but in the past couple of days we have found her sitting (or trying to sit) in multiple little places. The picture above is her sitting in a little box we had out while I've started packing things. Her high chair tray was sitting at the floor in the kitchen, so she sat on that.
She has since been sitting in other small boxes, including those already full of other items. And my favorite is when she was pulling all my pots and pans out of the cupboard and attempting to fit into my biggest pot... she then proceeded to stubbornly yell at me because she didn't fit. I love my one year old!

No comments:

Post a Comment