Thursday, March 13, 2014

february quotes

Jackson:  Mama, You can't (indistinctive mumbling)
Mama: You can't marry someone you just met?
Jackson: Well, you can if it's true love.
_____

Me:Jackson you're my favorite little boy. Am I your favorite mama?
Jackson: Yeah...and John is my favorite dad.
_____

Jackson during bedtime prayers...
And thank You for my dad who is just a kid grown up.
_____

Jackson: I am going to marry Addy.  And when I grow up I'm going to kiss her on he lips!
(He's even got the preacher lined up already)
_____

There was a large bible with an artists depiction of Jesus' crucifixion. It showed Christ with arms outstretched and just a small wrap around his waist...Jackson was looking at it, "Um, dad, why is God not wearing any clothes?"
_____

Jackson: Hey, Dad! I got a joke.
John: okay buddy, what's your joke?
Jackson: why did Spider-Man climb up the mountain?
...
Because he needed to watch a MOO-vie! Ha ha ha ha!
John: yep, that's hilarious (rolling eyes)
Jackson: Yeah, and funny.
_____

After Jackson's bath today I pointed out his wrinkly fingers.... Oh no! Am I a papa now??!? 
_____

No comments:

Post a Comment