Wednesday, March 19, 2014

book review|Exploring Grace Together


Exploring Grace Together
Jessica Thompson

While I haven't actually gone throughout his book with my children, I am thankful to have it as a resource for our next set of devotional material.  There are forty topics and forty chapters. Each chapter begins with a primary bible verse, a short narrative describing a situation any young school-aged child might find himself or herself. The chapter then provides a few conversation-starting questions to help engage the listener with the text. Super practical from this parent's perspective.

My kids are currently three and six years old. While my youngest might be oblivious to heart motives, my six-year old could be fully engaged. I am looking forward to seeing grace transform my children (and my responses toward them) as we proceed with this relaxed, approachable study together as a family.

I received a copy of this book from Crossway for review.


No comments:

Post a Comment