Tuesday, February 4, 2014

January quotes

Hopefully John can remind me of some more later...

I heard a thud coming from the next room. I checked on it only to find an overturned footstool and a defeated three year old on the verge of tears.
Mama: What were you doing buddy?
Jackson: I was trying to reach the sky.
_____

Eating breakfast, Jackson wanted to come over and sit by me... He said, "I'll move my bowl over and we can share...that'd be precious."
_____

He's been picking up on phrases/lyrics... 
    (From Frozen) "mommy, what's a 'kingdom of isolation'?"
    What is "discipline"?
_____

Jackson: I'm cool. God made me cool.
_____

After seeing his reflection in his spoon: I'm like a bat! I'm upside down!
_____

There were SO MANY MORE I didn't take the time to write down :(

No comments:

Post a Comment