Tuesday, February 4, 2014

December quotes


Mama: Thanks for being my buddy today.
Jackson: Yeah, and for being good.
_____

Many local grocery stores give kids free cookies from the bakery.  Kids know if they are good throughout our trip to the store, our last stop is the bakery for their cookies.

The kids were waiting patiently at the store for someone to cut our fabric. It had already been 15 minutes. Still good attitudes. A few aisles over we heard someone throwing a big fit. Instantly, Jackson looks up at me, "She is not getting her cookie."
....
Later, we went to get the cookies and Jackson offered me a bite. I said, "Aw thanks, sweetie."  He replied, "you were good in the store too!"
_____

Jackson was finishing up his lunch in the kitchen and I was in the next room...
Jackson: Mama, come here. I need to tell you something.
Me: What is it, buddy?
Jackson: I need to tell you... Every kiss begins with k.
_____

The kids were out shopping (Dec 21) with Daddy to pick up a Christmas gift from them to mama.  Traffic was awful and parking lots and stores were crowded...

Emma to John: Daddy, this is why our Christmas shopping needs to be done sooner...
_____

Jackson: I'm in the store...and I'm sing-ing!
_____

At breakfast...
Mama: Do you guys want milk in your cereal?
Jackson: Certainly, yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment