Wednesday, December 11, 2013

11 on 11

Because I never remember to do 10 on 10 until I see posts by others the following day. Here's my 11 on 11 

Early morning prayer... Been needing to be very intentional this week with a right perspective... Holidays are easy times for grief to sneak in...

Breakfast with the kiddos...

She painted her own nails...

I added the snowmen...

A little school...

Starting our advent readings from The Jesus Storybook bible. We purchased the deluxe edition a while back when it was crazy cheap for some reason. It includes audio CDs as well as all of the stories read verbatim and put to animation on a DVD. Amazing stuff. Constant reminders that "every story whispers His name."

Playing knex... Jackson made a gun...

"I'm hungry..." A resounding chorus from this one today...pb/Nutella sandwiches.

Finishing final orders of the year...

Anxiety every time I look at this... Pray I get it clean tmr... We moved both desks up to our bedroom and things have exploded in the move... 

Daddy's home... Quick game of "two n a pile"

Not pictured: dinner, AWANA, Christmas lights, bedtime...

No comments:

Post a Comment