Thursday, December 12, 2013

Kids

Emma: I wonder what Jesus is calling us to do today...
Jackson: He's calling us to obey our moms.
_____

Jackson: There was a snow monster in "snow epic" (Frozen).  
Me: yeah, and he was big and mean, huh? 
Jackson: yeah, but he was technically protecting the one girl...

Jackson: Did you know reindeers can spit out nose carrots?!? That was my favorite part. It was SO FUNNY!!!!
_____

talking to the babysitter after our date...

Sitter: Yeah, I told jackson he was being so cute. And he responded, "You are TERRIBLY cute..."
John: Jackson, are you pretty cute?
Jackson: Yeah, I try.
_____

Twelve days of Christmas, too Emma a while to figure out day 1...

On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...
...a partrician in a pear tree.
...a partrician on a pineapple tree.
_____

Jackson stopped singing "o, happy day" in the mirror and asked me... Is my sin washed away yet? Because I have lots of sinning times.
_____

No comments:

Post a Comment