Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Quick note

Malachi,

Mama misses you.  I wish your brother could meet you.  When I found out we were pregnant, I knew it would be hard, but I was really looking forward to how he would push you developmentally.  I figured he would quickly pass you, but would also be one of your greatest advocates and friends. It would have been a lot of work raising all three of you, but your daddy and I were up for the challenge.  Thankfully, I know you are safe and in the best environment any of us could possibly be.

There were plenty of emotions coursing through my being as I met your little brother.  I am thankful for the little similarities which he shares with you.  Minor ear imperfections will always hold a special place in my heart because of you.  Jackson also has long fingers and toes that instantly reminded me of you. 

You are loved and missed, my baby.
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment