Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Free Shutterfly for Christmas

Hey bloggers, right now Shutterfly.com is really pushing their holiday card promotion and not only do I want to take part in the 50 FREE PHOTOCARDS, but I thought some of you might like to as well!  Did I mention FREE!?!?  Just visit http://blog.shutterfly.com/5358/holiday2010-blog-submission-form/ for details.

I've had great experiences with Shutterfly in the past with both photobooks and Christmas cards.

Personalized photobooks are always a hit for gifts to grandparents and kiddos alike.  I made this ABC book for Emerson a while ago.  I waited for a promotion and received it with shipping for under $10! It's hardcover and the pics are great quality!




I also received these free Christmas cards last year:


Or, maybe you have the need for birth announcements ;)

Taking a quick peek at the website, there are over 188 templates to choose from . Right now, I'm leaning toward this classic black and white option. 


Now, I'll just have to make sure I get a good pic of Miss Emerson and Mr. Jackson. 

No comments:

Post a Comment