Tuesday, July 13, 2010

bracelets--last chance

So, in retrospect I probably shouldn't have ordered as many bracelets as I did. I was really planning that people would show their support throughout the many surgeries and hospitalizations he was sure to face due to all of his medical complications. Instead, I have what seems like a bazillion leftover.

SO, this is a last chance order for any of you who would like to have something tangible to remember our sweet baby Malachi. They can be worn, placed around a pencil jar, hung around a doorknob, or even just be something something you get out once a year and hang on your Christmas tree to remind you that God's way may not be the easiest, but it surely is the best way.

Ordering instructions are here--believe me, it's super easy ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment