Sunday, March 29, 2009

roll over... roll over... (video)



This is a video of Belle. We've (John has) been working with Belle on this trick for TWO days. What that pup will do for some table food, I tell ya!

One thing that's really kind of got me down this pregnancy is just how exhausted and fatigued I get and how easily it happens. So many days I just feel guilty for not "getting enough done." John tries to constantly remind me that my body is working VERY HARD right now and most of my energy is being spent chasing around our little 15-month-old bundle of energy and keeping her fed and occupied. The feeding part has been kind of frustrating lately simply because Emma will refuse foods that I KNOW she likes. It just drives me nuts!

I had planned to write a few lines about the book I just read (Multiple Blessings by Jon & Kate Gosselin). I really enjoyed the book and it kind of just outlined their first year with the sextuplets. I thought it was very honestly done and appreciated their ability to communicate the blessings as well as the struggles they experienced that first year. It's easy for me to think I need to have everything figured out here and now, forgetting that usually the most important things are those learned along the way when I don't have a clue what my next step should be. I'm thankful to have an amazing husband to share my life with and who will make all the "really hard decisions" for us ;)...

Thankfully, John spent most of yesterday cleaning our house and I'm thinking we'll get the rest taken care of today, but for now I need a nap!

1 comment: