Sunday, September 14, 2008

Hawks Win! Hawks Win!




A Hawkeye State of Mind


"Intrastate rivalries seem to bring out the best in teams. There is something to be said about being the pride of your home state. The University of Iowa made one thing clear Saturday in Kinnick Stadium: the Hawkeyes are the champagne of the state of Iowa in 2008. Iowa defeated Iowa State, 17-5, on Sept. 13 to re-capture the Cy-Hawk Trophy."


Okay, So I haven't watched the game yet. BUT, I heard through the grapevine that my Hawkeyes pulled off the victory. My mother-in-law so kindly agreed to tape the game for me so I will at least get to see how it all went down. Thank you, Teri, and thank you, Big Ten Network.


As a way of showing support for our Hawks, Emerson and I wore some Iowa gear. GO HAWKS!





No comments:

Post a Comment