Friday, October 11, 2013

Focusing on the good...

True to form, October has been a very rough month for me so far.  I've been battling anxiety, doubt, unbelief, etc. etc.  God is gracious to provide a way of escape through His people and His word, for which I am thankful.  Instead of going into all that, I wanted to share some of the good that we've seen this month... Mom stayed with us for a night on her way through town one night last week and one night this week.  It was a beautiful day and instead of our usual fall trip to the orchard, we decided to check out a new venue.  We toured some of the gardens and outdoor exhibits within the 100 Acres portion of the Indianapolis Museum of Art.  Here are a few snapshots from the day!


Can these kids even get any cuter?



"Strike a pose!"


My gorgeous baby...

No comments:

Post a Comment