Monday, April 22, 2013

Quotes from the last month or so...

Emma: Oh. You took all the blankets off my bed.
Mama: Yep. I washed your sheets.
Emma: Hmm... That's weird. Well, not weird. Just random.
______

I started hanging up her clothes and heard this in the background.
Emma: And this book has a girl. Tied up. In the library. It was very dangerous. Don't try it at home.
______

I heard Jackson stirring in his bed this morning, so I peeked in his door. When he saw me, he sat up. So I turned on the light.
"I not awake"
"Okay, do you want me to turn the light back off and leave you alone"
"Leave light on. You go away."
______

While playing with her innotab toy, it shut off abruptly. "It's okay, mama. I just knocked out the cord. It wasn't like an emergency or anything.
______

Jackson likes to joke around with one of our deacons at church...one Wednesday Jackson was being a punk to him. Bruce faking anger got right in his face and said, "You have a heart problem, mister." Without skipping a beat Jackson looked him square in the eye and said, "I don't have a heart."
______

John: Jackson, did you toot?
Jackson: I didn't not!
______

Jackson to mama: wassup girl!?
______

Jackson when excited about something: Yay-ho!

No comments:

Post a Comment