Thursday, August 20, 2009

garage sale success!

so emma and i had a little excursion today to a garage sale in mooresville... i'm glad we went! I only had $11 and change on me, figuring I wouldn't find much... well, i got bed rails for when emerson moves to her toddler bed and this super sweet bedding that the lady said her daughter never used!! i had already kind of planned to make emmas "big girl" room green/pink, so this is EXACTLY what i had in mind :)




malachi was not left out either. we walked away with these 8 onesies for his big debut for 25 cents each! they look brand new, never worn :)




now, if only i could figure out why emma has been fighting her naps and get all the laundry done and clothes put away, it'd be a GREAT day!

1 comment:

  1. Wow--I love all of your bargains! Emma's new bedding is so super cute! I'm excited for you to have a little boy! I love how Cloe takes care of her little brothers! Praying the next few weeks will go well!

    ReplyDelete