Friday, July 10, 2009

finally, a home-cooked meal

We had a rainy afternoon this week so I decided to let Emerson help me make some cookies. We seem to have a bazillion raisins in our house because emma will no longer eat them now that she has tasted the goodness of craisins (dried cranberries)... my attempt at homemade oatmeal raisin cookies was a success! i'm the only one in the house who will eat them--but this pregnant lady will NOT complain about that.


Now for the good stuff!


One of the "staples"in our house when I feel up to cooking (haven't done a whole lot of that this pregnancy) is stir-fry... super easy and super yummy! i had to take pictures in order to prove that i DO actually have the ability to cook for my family ;) Emma likes it!


I thought we were going to have WAY too much... leftovers for sure... was definitely trying to figure out if i was going to be having reheated stir-fry for lunch on Saturday or Sunday. Then I realized what my husband was doing:


finishing off what we had left in the pan!


and, of course, we needed to finish it off with some fortune cookies for which emerson gladly took a seat at the table and gobbled up!

No comments:

Post a Comment